Laboratory for Human and Experimental Neurophysiology
Department of Neuroscience, School of Medicine, University of Split, Croatia
(*authors equally contributed)
• Cvetković M, Poljak D, Rogić Vidaković M, Đogaš Z. Transcranial magnetic stimulation induced fields in different brain models. Journal of electromagnetic waves and applications 2016; 30 (14) ; 1820-1835.
• Rogić Vidaković M, Jerković A, Jurić T, Vujović I, Šoda J, Erceg N, Bubić A, Zmajević Schönwald M, Lioumis P, Gabelica D, Đogaš Z.Neurophysiologic markers of primary motor cortex for laryngeal muscles and premotor cortex in caudal opercular part of inferior frontal gyrus investigated in motor speech disorder: a navigated transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) study. Cognitive Processing 2016 [Epub ahead of print]
• Rogić Vidaković M*, Gabelica D*, Vujović I, Šoda J , Batarelo N, Džimbeg A , Zmajević Schönwald M, Rotim K, Đogaš Z. A novel approach for monitoring writing interferences during navigated transcranial magnetic stimulation mappings of writing related cortical areas. Journal of Neuroscience Methods 2015; 255: 139-150.
• Rogić Vidaković M*, Zmajević Schönwald M *, Rotim K, Jurić T, Vulević Z, Tafra R, Banožić A, Hamata Ž, Đogaš Z. Excitability of contralateral and ipsilateral projections of corticobulbar pathways recorded as corticobulbar motor evoked potentials of the cricothyroid muscles. Clinical Neurophysiology 2014; 126: 1570-1577.
• Deletis V*, Rogić M*, Fernandez-Conejero I, Gabarrós A, Jerončić A. Neurophysiologic markers in laryngeal muscles indicate functional anatomy of laryngeal primary motor cortex and premotor cortex in the caudal opercular part of inferior frontal gyrus. Clinical Neurophysiology 2014; 125(9):1912-22.
• Rogić M, Deletis V, Fernandez Conejero I. Inducing transient language disruptions by mapping of Broca's area with modified patterned rTMS protocol. Journal of Neurosurgery 2014; 120(5):1033-41.
• Rogić M, Jerončić A, Bošnjak M, Sedlar A, Hren D, Deletis V. Visual object naming task standardized for the Croatian language: a tool for research and clinical practice, Behavior Research Methods 2013; 45 (4); 1144-115.
• Espadaler J*, Rogić M*, Deletis V*, Leon A*, Quijada C, Conesa G. Representation of cricothyroid muscles at the primary motor cortex (M1) in healthy subjects, mapped by navigated transcranial magnetic stimulation (nTMS), Clinical Neurophysiology, 2012; 123:2205-2211.
• Deletis V, Fernández-Conejero I, Ulkatan S, Rogić M, Lladó Carbó E, Hiltzik D. Methodology for intraoperative recording of the corticobulbar motor evoked potentials from cricothyroid muscles. Clinical Neurophysiology 2011; 122:1883-9.